We found out that some of the existing shutters were broken and others were coming loose from their mountings. As we further inspected, it became evident that the deterioration of the materials, both for the shutters and the spikes that attached them to the cladding of the house, was the cause of the problem.
We took off all the shutters and the spikes that kept them in place on the house. In order to make sure they stay secure and last longer, we made new holes and put up the new shutters using nails to give them extra stability.
The client was thrilled to discover that the task was simple and finished in no time. When he saw the end result, he couldn’t contain his excitement over the rejuvenated look of his home.